Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
- Responsible for strategic ISV relationships within North America
- Engage with ISVs across, within the Point-of-Sale ecosystem (Enterprise, Mobility, Payments)
- Manage Payment and ISV certification events and/ or adoption of Elo products and services
- Develop and execute programs to further Elo’s strategic goals and overall positioning in key markets and segments
- Deep understanding of merchant processing business and how to leverage Payment Gateways within the merchant processing environment
- Ability to establish and manage effective working relationships with internal business partners
- Understand ISVs product requirements and provide feedback to product management
- Coordinate ISR/ RSM sales motions when participating in ISV/ Payment Dealer events (i.e. organize sales motions with resellers or dealers after events)
- Manage ISV/ Payment partner deals and leads distribution to appropriate sales maker
- Upon certification, if ISV/ Payment partner resells hardware, transition to appropriate regional sales maker
- Where applicable, assist ISV/ Payment partner with strategic development of their dealer channel to include Elo’s reseller community
- Provide your expertise in discussing global payment trends, rules, and regulations with internal stakeholders
- Collaboratively design joint go-to market plans with certified ISV and Payment partners
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- At least 5 years work related experience in a business development or quota-carrying sales role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Background within the Payments ecosystem to include enterprise POS, SMB POS, mPOS, Fintech, Banking, Processing
- Channel marketing exposure and experience highly desired
- Functional point of sale technical knowledge to include Android and IOS development motions as well as Windows POS support language such as JPOS/OPOS
- Multi-level channel distribution experience desired
- Functional understanding of the payment industry and ability to navigate those channels(ISV/ISO/etc.)
SPECIFIC PROFESSIONAL SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks
- Ability to make intelligent, timely decisions, and solve problems independently
- Ability to develop and execute strategies in support of market segments, customers, and products consistent with the overall business plan
- Embraces a positive can-do attitude in all situations
- Ability to influence the decision-making process of key stakeholders
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. SFDC, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with CRM tools, such as SFDC and other like systems
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Communication skills at all levels (Customers, Sales, Operations, and Senior Management)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and to influence without direct authority
- Strong results-orientation and execution characteristics
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Must be able to work a standard full-time schedule
Elo Touch Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Elo Touch Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Elo Touch Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Elo Touch Solutions employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
En Elo, nosotros...
- Estamos apasionados por crear excelentes soluciones tecnológicas para nuestros clientes.
- Ganamos junto a nuestros equipos, nuestros clientes y nuestros socios.
- Brindamos nuestras ideas y lógica. Debatimos abiertamente, pero también con respeto.
- Somos globales y diversos. Elo está en todas partes y en todos nosotros.
- Trabajamos duro y divertirnos. Podemos ser auténticos en el trabajo.
- Hacemos que las cosas sucedan. La perseverancia, los resultados y la integridad triunfan.
- Somos dueños de nuestro futuro. Cada día cuenta para el mañana.