Find Your Role at Elo
Elo is an industry leader in interactive enterprise solutions, focusing on Android computing products, Android SDKs, and Cloud Management Software. Our products are used by some of the most influential global brands in retail, restaurants, healthcare, and manufacturing industries. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo product is installed somewhere around the globe! We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Credit Manager who will take full ownership of the A/R & Collection process. The successful incumbent will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. The Accounts Receivable Credit Manager will partner with all levels of the organization to research and provide guidance on appropriate action(s) related to accounts receivables.
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Make daily collection calls
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Maintain an accurate aging report
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
- Send statement to outstanding customers
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- Customer credit review
- A minimum of 3 years Account Receivable and Collection experience
- Experience with Dun and Bradstreet
- Microsoft Office including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Proficient with SAP accounting software
- A positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledgeable of general accounting principles
- Ability to lift to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
Elo Touch Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Elo Touch Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Elo Touch Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Elo Touch Solutions employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
En Elo, nosotros...
- Estamos apasionados por crear excelentes soluciones tecnológicas para nuestros clientes.
- Ganamos junto a nuestros equipos, nuestros clientes y nuestros socios.
- Brindamos nuestras ideas y lógica. Debatimos abiertamente, pero también con respeto.
- Somos globales y diversos. Elo está en todas partes y en todos nosotros.
- Trabajamos duro y divertirnos. Podemos ser auténticos en el trabajo.
- Hacemos que las cosas sucedan. La perseverancia, los resultados y la integridad triunfan.
- Somos dueños de nuestro futuro. Cada día cuenta para el mañana.