The Elo 19R touchcomputer series delivers a wide range of performance options in a sleek and stylish package. The 19R All-in-One touchcomputers meet the needs of various point-of-information venues such as retail stores, hospitality settings, gaming and healthcare environments.
The 19R Series comes in two powerful configurations for a wide range of touch computing needs with a choice of Intel® processors. The 19R1 and 19R2 provide a high standard of quality for customer registration stations and check-in points as well as interactive digital signage applications. For average computing needs, the 19R1 model comes with the Intel Atom™ Dual-Core 1.6GHz processor and the 19R2 is powered by the Intel E5300 Pentium Dual-Core 2.6GHz processor for high performance computing needs.
The 19R Series All-in-One touchcomputers offer maximum flexibility by supporting the popular Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system and is also available without an operating system. Both units utilize Elo's Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR) touch technology for its recognized ability to withstand the rigors of public venues such as retail display units, customer loyalty systems, point of information systems, internet access sites, digital signage as well as bedside entertainment and home control.
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up; stable stand and tiltable display - Elo quality and reliability
- Touchscreen sealed from the factory - Eliminate accidental damage when liquids are spilled
- Long-lasting product design - Elo touchcomputers have a history of being available with an unchanged mechanical design throughout all phases of project rollouts, and even when future spares are needed
- Bright high contrast - Improved screen readability
- On-screen display controls located on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use - Minimizes accidental or inadvertent changes to the display's controls
- Security lock receptacle - Provides fast, effective, and convenient security
- North America/European agency approvals - Meets local agency approvals, as required in many countries
- Field-installable peripherals - Minimizes downtime with peripherals that are easily installed in the field rather than factory
- Serial, USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100/1000, PS/2, Audio and parallel ports - Accessible POS/POI-focused input/output ports make installation of peripherals easy
- Excellent cable management and cables hidden from view - Eliminate accidental disconnection and give a clean, professional look
- 3-year warranty - Customer satisfaction and peace of mind
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources