Specifically suited for use in high-traffic casino gaming, video-game entertainment and self-service kiosk environments, the 2240L complements Elo's expanded family of touch solutions for casino gaming, amusement and digital signage. The 2240L features a high quality LCD panel with an ultra-wide viewing angle of 178° x 178° horizontal and vertical, which is wider than most other 22" touchmonitors available today. Colors remain sharp, vivid and true, and graphics retain their integrity due to the 300 nits panel brightness.
The innovative design of the open-frame 2240L provides a seamless fit for gaming and kiosk applications, and can be deployed in both landscape and portrait orientations. With a front-facing metal hardened anodized bezel and L-mounting brackets and slim dimensional profile (500 x 332 x 80 mm), the 2240L offers installation flexibility in a variety of entertainment and retail environments.
- A bright, high contrast display with ultra-wide 178° x 178° viewing angle easily attracts and holds the users' attention
- Elo TouchSystems IntelliTouch (surface acoustic wave) technology offers high quality optics, durability, and long-term reliability
- Elo TouchSystems surface capacitive technology offers a fast, sensitive touch response with strong dragging performance. A transparent protective coating makes the touchscreen resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up, including Elo TouchSystems proprietary ultra-slim protective bezel for sealing against liquids.
- A long product life with the enclosure controlled by Elo TouchSystems specifications
- Multiple mounting options are available
- Dual serial and USB connectivity are standard
- Worldwide agency approvals and a three-year standard warranty are backed by Elo
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources