The Elo CM-Series All-in-One touchcomputers for healthcare applications platform leverages the same quality, performance, configurations and design as our popular C-Series touchcomputer. The CM-Series offers bigger, brighter displays in a wide-aspect ratio. This makes the CM-Series an excellent choice for applications requiring a larger display area than traditional touch computers. Particularly desirable for viewing images, including patient characteristics, training and education where high quality visual presentation is required.
The CM-Series touchcomputers bring flexibility with a choice of configuration and connectivity, serviceability with easy access to key components, and a choice in processing power. In addition, an array of field-installable peripherals, spill-resistant sealing, and a selection of input/output port connection options make the CM-Series both versatile and powerful. It is designed with the future in mind, allowing easy field serviceability of all of the main components.
The CM-Series is engineered for flexibility, with optional memory and storage configurations, as well as scalable computing power featuring two high-performance processor configurations:
- Cool and Quiet CM2 Fan-less Intel Atom Dual-Core 1.66 GHz
- Performance Ultra CM3 Fan-cooled Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
The flexibility, serviceability and performance of the CM-Series are rare in all-in-one touchcomputers designed for healthcare applications. In a stylish, compact design, the CM-Series provides highly configurable, ruggedized touchcomputers, in two screen sizes: 19-inch and 22-inch, plus the choice of industry-leading Elo Touch Solutions touchscreen technologies: AccuTouch® 5-wire resistive, IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave and IntelliTouch zero-bezel surface acoustic wave. The CM-Series touchcomputer family has been developed to meet the demanding needs of healthcare applications and is ready to be deployed with confidence in any healthcare facility requiring additional security offered by medical certifications.
- 19" and 22" 16:9 high definition widescreen with high contrast LCD display -Provides a never before seen HD interactivity POI solution
- Clean and neat with a single wire for power required in many applications - Improved aesthetics, ease of integration into medical carts and settings
- Full range of standard connectivity ports plus expansion ports to add functionality (serial, USB, HDMI and PCI-E optional I/O) - Allowing for easy integration to any legacy or new install environment
- Provides the ability to integrate peripherals with no external wiring including webcam - Clean look, added security; webcam for simplified user assist
- Choice of high-performance processor configurations - Facilitates a wide range of computing options, including low cost and high performance
- Supports industry standard low profile PCI-E (PCI Express) expansion cards - Outstanding configurability/customization options to meet all your connectivity needs
- Second hard drive option for expanded storage or RAID configuration - Enables extra storage capacity or disk mirroring (RAID) for data protection
- Choice of three industry-leading touch technologies including AccuTouch zero-bezel (resistive), IntelliTouch Dual-Touch, and IntelliTouch zero-bezel - Touch options for any application or environment; zero-bezel designs offer seamless, edge-to-edge design for a sleek appearance that is easy to clean and maintain
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up; stable stand and tilt able display with VESA mount for table-top, wall or pole mounting options.
- Durability to withstand the rigors of use in a public environment; mounting options to complement clinical use, attachment to diagnostic systems, and public setting
- 3 year warranty plus Elo quality and reliability - Satisfaction and peace of mind from nearly 40 years of experience built into all products
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates