VuPoint 15" and 19" Touchcomputer (Discontinued May 2016)
VuPoint truly makes healthcare more connected. The integrated communications and computing platform is purpose-built for medical and healthcare environments designed to deliver patient-centric services such as entertainment, information and other services such as electronic medical records. It is a flexible, fully-featured system, with multiple options available to expand its usage and configurations. VuPoint offers a choice of two Intel processors – 1.8GHz Dual Core Atom D525 or 1.1GHz Celeron Dual Core 847E – and multiple connections as well as optional accessories for telephony handsets, and card readers. The fan-less touchcomputer is built to comply with technical standards for the safety, essential performance and effectiveness of medical electrical equipment. A drip-proof, easy-to-clean screen offers protection from drips, leaks, and spills.
Featuring a projected capacitive (PCAP) touchscreen for a fast, sensitive touch response, VuPoint’s modern design will blend in with the most sophisticated hospital surroundings. An AccuTouch five-wire zero-bezel resistive touchscreen option provides stable, drift-free operation. The sleek, stylish design is slim with an LED backlight for lower power consumption, yet rugged in construction for long-term durability. The easy-to-clean, sealed zero-bezel touchscreen has no gaps to trap dust and dirt, and the slim, light-weight touchcomputer has built-in handles to easily move the unit while attached to a mobile cart, swing arm, over a bed, or alongside a treatment chair.
VuPoint’s flexibility adapts for each healthcare application. Available in 15- and 19-inch wide-screen format, the near-patient applications of the M-Series VuPoint include in-patient hospitals and medical centers for bedside self-service menu-ordering, billing review, internet access, communication, educational services, or remote patient records access. The wide-screen display can be an advantage for out-patient treatment centers by delivering more room on the screen for patient record review and discussion of images and video. Long-term and elderly care facilities may also find attractive the video communications, monitoring and emergency alert options, while still leveraging the patient services and entertainment functionalities.
- Stylish, smart and convenient design - Slim LED backlight for reduced power consumption, recessed lighting and buttons for increased patient well-being and staff convenience, lightweight with soft built-in handles for easy handling at the bedside, on a cart or alongside a treatment chair
- Available with Projected Capacitive (PCAP) technology - Multiple touch technologies, each optimized for different operating characteristics and environments to suit diverse application requirements
- 15” and 19” AiO zero-bezel touchcomputer - Two sizes with seamless, edge-to-edge, sealed PCAP pure-glass touchscreen* is easy-to-clean and accommodates a wide variety of uses and configurations (*AccuTouch zero-bezel resistive also available upon request)
- Tested and built for stringent healthcare environments - Fan-less with IP21 for clean, quiet operation and protection from drips, leaks and spills and meets ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 & IEC 60601-1 (3rd Edition) for Medical Electrical Equipment safety
- Two Intel processors: 1.8GHz Dual Core Atom D525 and 1.1GHz Celeron Dual Core 847E - Buy only the processing power necessary from a trusted source for integrated computing uses ranging from patient-centric services and multi-media to electronic medical records
- Multiple connections, and built-in peripherals include: 4 USB ports (2 internal, 2 external), 2 internal mini PCI-E slots, front facing dual headphone jack, microphone, barcode reader, magnetic stripe reader, and webcam. Additional options include: built-in RFID reader and phone handset. - Healthcare becomes more connected with an enhanced patient experience through VuPoint’s integrated communications and computing platform
- 3-year warranty - Customer satisfaction and peace of mind
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources